Guidelines for the
Bess Roces Scholarship Fund*
The Bess Roces Scholarship Fund for CelaPhontus, LLC training events was created for educational purposes and to provide career and personal development minded individuals the opportunity to develop professionally, civically and socially. In order to apply for this scholarship, a candidate must:
- Be 21-years of age or older.
- Have verifiable academic, professional or personal development goals.
- Applicant must be a New Mexico resident for on-site seminars or workshop, and within the continental United States for public webinars.
- Write a brief statement concerning the reason and interest in the obtaining the scholarship.
- Complete an application.
CelaPhontus, LLC will select the scholarship winner/s (subject to the approval of a third-party review entity, South Valley, Ink as Scholarship Fund Committee). No member of the Bess Roces Scholarship Fund Committee, or his or her immediate family, shall be eligible for scholarship assistance during his or her tenure on the Bess Roces Scholarship Fund Committee. The Bess Roces Scholarship Fund Committee retains the right to withhold scholarship grants for any event if no candidate is determined to be qualified.
CelaPhontus, LLC shall notify the chosen scholarship recipient(s) of its decision.
* Applicants for Scholarships through CelaPhontus, LLC are not required to be affiliated with any organization whether philosophical, political or religious. CelaPhontus, LLC is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any philosophical, political or religious organization.